Next: 7.6 Feed Telescope Shutdown Procedure
Previous: 7.4 Guiding With the DTI-21 Leaky Guider
- Move the mouse pointer to the list of star caches in the box at the upper
left corner of the SC window. Click twice on the name of the cache you want
to list. The contents of the cache will appear in the display area.
- Click the mouse on the desired star, click on ``send next'' to send the
coordinates to the TC window. A double click on the star entry will send
the coordinates directly to the TC window.
- After making sure the ``next'' box is the active one,
click on the ``go there'' button in the TC window.
- When slew is complete, center the star on the slit and click
on the ``guider'' button to turn the guider on.
- Start the CCD integration.
For subsequent objects, step 2 can be done while the current integration is
in progress, and step 3 as soon as readout commences.