Next: Printing the Assignment Manual
Previous: ACCESS TO MANUALS AND SOFTWARE
Up: ACCESS TO MANUALS AND SOFTWARE
Copies of the assignment code and manual(s) are kept on the NOAO anonymous ftp area. To obtain copies of everything, do the following:
Use this only if you desire to get all of the files located in that area. This will transfer the files:
Use get <filename> instead of mget * to get specific files.
- whydra.f [FORTRAN source code for the assignments]
- kaboom.tar.Z [C stuff needed for the assignments]
- concentricities [The fiber cross reference used by whydra.f]
- hydra.ps.Z [the assignment user manual]
- hydramanual.ps.Z [the user manual for the instrument]
- fiborg.tar.Z [the Hydra simulator code, NOT YET AVAILABLE] Note that the version number of the code will be part of the file name as in fiborg4.0.0.tar.Z.
- setup.f [Bench Spectrograph setup software]
- sample.in [sample input astrometry file for whydra.f]
- sample.hydra [sample output configuration file from whydra.f]
- other documents regarding Hydra as they become available