The RBSE Journal is an annual publication presenting discoveries made by students and teachers working on TLRBSE-supported research projects. Articles submitted to the Journal are reviewed to maintain a high level of quality. Contributions to the RBSE Journal are limited to TLRBSE participants.
How to Submit
Participants in the RBSE or TLRBSE programs are encouraged to submit papers describing their research on TLRBSE projects. All papers should be emailed to the editor, Dr. Katy Garmany, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submitted papers must be organized and formatted according to the Guidelines for RBSE Journal Submissions or they will be returned to the author(s).
Each submission will be sent to a reviewer with expertise in the subject area of the paper. Each paper will be judged on the following:
- Scientific quality and accuracy,
- Clarity and effectiveness of presentation,
- Uniqueness of research project
Submission and Publication Schedule
The RBSE Journal is published in May. Papers submitted before April 1 of each year will be considered for the May publication. However, papers may be submitted at any time. Papers will be reviewed as soon as they are submitted, and placed online for download as they are accepted. The review process takes about a month: after submission, reviewers have up to two weeks to comment on the paper and return it via the editor to the author(s), who then has up to two weeks to revise the paper according to the reviewer’s comments and return it to the Editor.
Below you may download copies of individual accepted papers. (None accepted yet.)
Below you may download each journal or read the table of contents.
- The 2010 issue (Vol. 12): Download (970 KB)
- The 2009 issue (Vol. 11): Download (2.16 MB)
- The 2008 issue (Vol. 10): Download (1.52 MB)
- The 2007 issue (Vol. 9): Download (3.93 MB)
- Methods of Determining Relative Age of Young Stellar Objects [176 KB pdf]
- The 2006 issue (Vol. 8): Download (2.11 MB)
- The 2005 issue (Vol. 7): Download (1.41 MB)
- The 2004 issue (Vol. 6): Download (3.82 MB)
- The 2003 issue (Vol. 5): Download (5.2 MB)
- The 2002 issue (Vol. 4): Download (2.1 MB)
- The 2001 issue (Vol. 3): Download (4.9 MB)
- The 2000 issue (Vol. 2): Download (4.7 MB)
- The 1999 issue (Vol. 1): Download (640 KB)
(All files are in PDF format, which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
: : : : : :